Implemented Change F1 menu

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I thought I was the only one, but I saw someone else complain about the new F1 menu today. I don’t know what it is, but it feels uncomfortable to use.

Mainly making this to test the waters and see if other people feel the same way.

Texas Red

Banned
f

wubby

VIP
Legacy
change the pointshop while ur at it, its too bulky

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
I’m not used to it but I like the design. It looks a lot less like 2010. Maybe give us an option to enable/disable it?

Everlong

VIP
I thought I was the only one, but I saw someone else complain about the new F1 menu today. I don’t know what it is, but it feels uncomfortable to use.

Mainly making this to test the waters and see if other people feel the same way.
pierogi was even confused that i can navigate the f1 menu

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
change the pointshop while ur at it, its too bulky
Nah the pointshop is ok. It at least feels like a reskin of what we are used to. The F1 menu is too different tho

Reactions: roy

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
The F1 menu is meant to match our generalized UI theme (!spray, !rules, pointshop, etc.) Along with this it is much easier for us developers to easily add settings (checkboxes, num sliders, etc.) in one central and organized file. I am playing around with new sizing and slight revision for the F1 menu to make it easier to navigate. The primary change right now is to have "TTT Settings" open up by default and move "Spectator Mode" checkbox to the top of the page.

The Guide opening-up by default and the position of "Spectate Mode" was overhauled from the original functionality of the F1 menu.

Everlong

VIP
I personally have no problem with it, I do think it looks nice, but I do see the problems people have with it.

roy

idk I just work here
VIP
Legacy
Personally I’d be fine with it if it were a bit more scaled down. It feels too big.