Pending Change the way ratings are given on mobile

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Seamed easy enough. Took me like 5 seconds to figure out I need to press and hold for other options

Yeah, I just end up copying a portion of text, and the copy/paste prompt gets in the way.

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
We would have to possibly find a plugin to do this, but after some looking im not seeing anything but i will also check settings

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
If you can make it so when we hit like button but maybe change it to “react” and once you tap on it it just shows all the ratings

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
No reason to rewrite a rating system when XenForo 2 comes built-in with one. SGM has very small buttons. This current system allows the buttons to be bigger and allow for an easier selection of the rating you wish to give. To have it display on the bottom of posts like SGM did would be a pain in the ass which isn't worth the effort imo. I can maybe look into change the "Like" to "react" and having the menu pop up rather than having it automatically like and requiring you to tap and hold briefly.

Last edited:

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
I can maybe look into change the "Like" to "react" and having the menu pop up rather than having it automatically like and requiring you to tap and hold briefly.
This would be great. My main issue with the current system is that the like button gets copied when I’m trying to add a reaction, and the copy/paste button gets in the way of the other reactions.