Duplicate Changing the 'like' on posts

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
pSmSc54.png

Why does it say "like" and not something such as reactions it's really counterintuitive to click on "like" when you're about to :dumb: someone.

Last edited:

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
Yeah, I think that part needs to be fixed.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
pSmSc54.png

Why does it say "like" and not something such as reactions it's really counterintuitive to click on "like" when you're about the :dumb: someone.
It’s says like because if you just click it, it gives a “Like” by default. We have tried/are trying to find a reaction bar like SGM had

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
To me this seems unnecessary (you just gotta long press/hover) but I suppose it could be confusing to new players. But yeah, the sgm way'd be best

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Though not taking up a lot of space and making everything look clean, instead of just down right removing it and replacing it with an SGM style one, give us the option to enable it again in the options or something cause I like how clean it makes it, especially on mobile.

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
To me this seems unnecessary (you just gotta long press/hover) but I suppose it could be confusing to new players. But yeah, the sgm way'd be best
So with SGM, we used a custom addon to do the ratings b/c xenforo did not have em - with Xenforo2 the reaction system is built in - IDK how possible it would be to do that but tis possible

Maybe, we can make it when you press like it pops the menu up instead of just giving a like

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Void of an actual better word/label for the button, I’m rejecting this suggestion. If you wish for the way that reactions are done on mobile, you can go to the thread Pokeben made.

The button, as it is, describes the functionality pretty well. You click it = You like it.

Rejected