VIP
Legacy
Your IGN
Chunky ✖​
Your SteamID
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
I was banned today for disturbing content after a warning for 2 weeks, but I was just trash talking other servers and didn't expect an outright ban. I mentioned owners of other servers can be PDF files. Basically trying to help a new member of the community out by explaining he found the best TTT server etc. It wasn't in my intentions to cause harm or neglect towards anyone, also the warning was stated right before the ban not even 5 seconds after being ungagged. The word used was "groomer" which I figured was a PG version of the word "PDF File". I haven't ever been banned on this server previously and I wasn't expecting to ever in the future. I guess we all make mistakes and I do apologize, but like I stated there was no intention of neglect towards this server, only trash talking other servers and helping the new guy out.​

Last edited:

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
I banned you and will get to this soon

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
I apologize for taking this long to get back to your ban appeal - I got caught up in a bunch of school work.

After looking through my recordings I noticed that my OBS decided to stop recording due to a NVENC error so I am unable to post any evidence to this appeal

Due to this fact, I will be unbanning and voiding your ban. Besides this, please refrain from talking about topics along the line of pedophilia and grooming

Status
Not open for further replies.