Cities: Skylines Showcase

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Lookin @Lunar here, but come drop some pics of your cities in Cities: Skylines for all of us to enjoy!

I will add some of mine soon

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Lookin @Lunar here, but come drop some pics of your cities in Cities: Skylines for all of us to enjoy!

I will add some of mine soon
haven't played in a while, might restart the save i've been working on right now.

but i've learnt a lot from just visually looking at rural/non rural towns and the next little project i'll do will without a doubt, certainly be my best city that i'll ever make like ever.

might even make it a youtube series if i want to get free views...............

Lunar

Banned
VIP
Legacy
Yoyoyoyoyo its me welcome to my thread that I made.

Rn spending a lot of time on this sandbox build, starting to like it already despite the good stuff still not being built yet.

20211206200300_1.jpg
20211206202016_1.jpg
20211206202025_1.jpg
20211206202054_1.jpg
20211206202107_1.jpg

Calling it Pathos County for now, likely will have another town that isn't related to the one that I'm currently building.

Also somehow making like 150k so that's cool

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Yoyoyoyoyo its me welcome to my thread that I made.

Rn spending a lot of time on this sandbox build, starting to like it already despite the good stuff still not being built yet.

Calling it Pathos County for now, likely will have another town that isn't related to the one that I'm currently building.

Also somehow making like 150k so that's cool
do you use mods to make those parking lots?

Lunar

Banned
VIP
Legacy
do you use mods to make those parking lots?
It's an asset, I have the parking lot mod but for small-scale things as shown in the screenshots, I just use the asset.

Definitely could've used it for the highschool, but it boosts the land value so woo