Coffee

LegendaryRyan

Legacy
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DRINKING?

rn I’ve got a Salted Caramel Latte Blended from BRCC, gonna work on making a sick cold brew tonight with their Texas Freedom Fuel roast.

ScY5pqw.jpeg

nflstreet

VIP
Normally when I wake up, I have two cups of Cafe Bustelo espresso style. When I'm at work and need a coffee I have a cup of this god-awful Entenmann's pumpkin spice blend. Unfortunately it's the only coffee in the break room.

LegendaryRyan

Legacy
Normally when I wake up, I have two cups of Cafe Bustelo espresso style. When I'm at work and need a coffee I have a cup of this god-awful Entenmann's pumpkin spice blend. Unfortunately it's the only coffee in the break room.
Sounds like you need to provide some better break room coffee lol

proper

Banned
VIP
Legacy
black cold brew at least once a day, sometimes twice

nflstreet

VIP
Sounds like you need to provide some better break room coffee lol
The problem is that I was the one that brought that coffee (it was free with discounts). One good thing about it is that no one else has drank any of it ever since I put it there months ago lol

Icculus

VIP
Grind some Papua New Guinea Medium Roast and brew it in my Aeropress just about every morning. Great stuff, I drink it black.

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
I drink French Vanilla because I have an unhealthy addiction to sugar

Acnologia

:再
VIP
Legacy
Just ordered this:
yicMoPf.png

Last coffee I had was this:
VZzU4Dt.png

This before that:
YTi0D72.png

Had the same before that, before Mattino I was on an espresso spree.

My preparation methods for black coffee are using a V60 and reusable cloth filters. Cloth filters are great; less expensive than paper filters as long as you clean them after every use and can last a month or two per filter. I personally clean them and then put the V60 + Filter into the freezer to ensure that there's no possibility of mold growth. Take it out of the freezer again when you want another coffee and run some clean filtered water through it before brewing.

Last edited:

Espurr

#AlwaysTrustEspurr
VIP
Legacy
I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but when I do it's usually some K-Cups donut shop blend that I just drink black, maybe some sugar if I'm feeling spicy

RhazhBash

Legacy
My usual routine is a coffee with 1 cream at home before i go to starbucks and get a venti iced caramel macchiato.

Acnologia

:再
VIP
Legacy
I drink too much coffee to afford to drink good coffee
You can really shave off a lot of the pricing by getting your own roasted beans then grinding them yourself; that's what I intend to do next month onwards. I will be buying a 1kg bag of roasted arabica beans then using a new burr grinder to grind them down and brew them. It's a bit of equipment to purchase at first, namely the grinder and a brewing method( french press/ V60 / Drip machine) but its a really good investment. A 1kg bag of beans in that scenario can last me or the average person about 2-3 months with normal use.

drunk dog

Legacy
You can really shave off a lot of the pricing by getting your own roasted beans then grinding them yourself; that's what I intend to do next month onwards. I will be buying a 1kg bag of roasted arabica beans then using a new burr grinder to grind them down and brew them. It's a bit of equipment to purchase at first, namely the grinder and a brewing method( french press/ V60 / Drip machine) but its a really good investment. A 1kg bag of beans in that scenario can last me or the average person about 2-3 months with normal use.
Yea I got a french press. Should probably cop a grinder and do that, though.

metallia appericator

Supporter
i cant afford a coffee machine so i drink instant coffee

If you are looking to stay up for a week, inject caffeine to your body, although its not legally and actually guaranteed