Duplicate Coldplay - Hymn For The Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
Already suggested here:

wubby

VIP
Legacy
Already suggested here:
Mine is better because it's more accurate ;), also I do not check because I am lazy and I want to apologize.

Mine has been up and nearly has the amount of votes he has, so I believe you should delete his,,

Bruno

Legacy
I accept your apology and im glad you acknowledged that you are lazy.
Now, when it comes to duplicating my post, i say it should be punished with a ban consisting of 2 months for you to realize what you did wrong

wubby

VIP
Legacy
I accept your apology and im glad you acknowledged that you are lazy.
Now, when it comes to duplicating my post, i say it should be punished with a ban consisting of 2 months for you to realize what you did wrong
I think we can negotiate a ban, I will take 10 months for this post to stay up and your dumb little post begone.
People clearly like my post more, yours has been up for more than 5 months, and I nearly have the amount of upvotes as you, in an hour!!!! You suck!!!~

#allahcatta

Bruno

Legacy
I think we can negotiate a ban, I will take 10 months for this post to stay up and your dumb little post begone.
People clearly like my post more, yours has been up for more than 5 months, and I nearly have the amount of upvotes as you, in an hour!!!! You suck!!!~

#allahcatta
Aight how about this, if your post gets more upvotes than mine your ban will be reduced to 1 month, i call that a fair bargain loser

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Marking this one as duplicate since it's the one that doesn't have a timestamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.