College.

Shelbutt

Legacy
So, I recently was hired by Walmart, and found out about them paying 100% for college (select courses/schools/etc) And decided on a pretty cool one.
I'd like to hear if you guys are in school rn, what are you studying? What college did you go to? And if you have any suggestions for me I'd like to hear.
So Im going to Purdue Global for my bachelors in Information Technology (IT) and the 'focus' would be program and software development. I'm very excited to start.

Hbu?

Pacifist

the real deal
Legacy
i go to a college and I study education, specifically secondary education with an emphasis on social studies. I like it.

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
I'm technically in university majoring in computer science, but I've been required to discontinue so I've been taking a break in order to work for a few months

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
I'm attending a local community college for a year to save on money, but I'm planning on transferring next year, hopefully to U of M. I'm doing general studies at the moment, but I want to go into chemistry.

PwnageKO

"I'll be seeing you on the forums."
VIP
Legacy
What college did you go to? And if you have any suggestions for me I'd like to hear.
Nice try, you ain't gonna trick me to willingly dox myself.
1633308979438.png

PwnageKO

"I'll be seeing you on the forums."
VIP
Legacy
I'm attending a local community college for a year to save on money, but I'm planning on transferring next year, hopefully to U of M. I'm doing general studies at the moment, but I want to go into chemistry.
Community college is a great decision imo. Helped save money and especially save even more money once I transferred to uni. Since you're not a freshmen, you won't be forced to live for a campus on year like most require and that'll save a lot of money because it's a complete scam.

The room and board fee for a year at my college was 10k. My first apartment was 450/mo with utilities included. Such a damn scam that so many end up having to pay for.

LoviSa

✧⁺‧Swag lord‧⁺✧
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I'm attending sugondese academy for gifted minds

(I'm doing my bachelors majoring in chem)

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
So, I recently was hired by Walmart, and found out about them paying 100% for college (select courses/schools/etc) And decided on a pretty cool one.
I'd like to hear if you guys are in school rn, what are you studying? What college did you go to? And if you have any suggestions for me I'd like to hear.
So Im going to Purdue Global for my bachelors in Information Technology (IT) and the 'focus' would be program and software development. I'm very excited to start.

Hbu?

I have my B.Sci. in Biology, and my M.Sci in Biology. My thesis for my M.Sci. was on molecular microbiology.

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
I am finishing this year for bacherlors degree in applied informatics.

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
I am in Europe studying languages right now but when I am home I will be studying Computer Science/Game Development and I also want to Minor in Music.

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
Currently enrolled and majoring in computer science. Hopefully I land a good job and can work for 2 - 3 years to build money for flight training (65-90k depending on flight school). Go through flight training and be an airline pilot who programs on the side.
The room and board fee for a year at my college was 10k. My first apartment was 450/mo with utilities included. Such a damn scam that so many end up having to pay for

Thats absolutely insane. My step-sister had the same situation. I'm currently paying just about $2,000/semester for housing and just about $1,500/semester for my meal plan, which has not and will not leave me hungry (except for when all the places on campus close after my night course)