Implemented colt python body dmg nerf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

jack$on

Paris
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Feel like that number is wrong or som.

here: [01:13] jack$on [traitor] has damaged Fleming [innocent] for 28 HP with a python
I shot this man in the chest.

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
Not sure where you got that number from... but I bloody wish the python did that much damage.

It normally does around 28 - 35 from what i seen so far if not less.

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
The python does 50 damage to a person without body armour.. the person needs to be standing still if they moving the damage will most likely decrease cause gmod has the best hitboxes... so it wouldn't do 50 damage to someone wearing armour regardless if they standing still or not.

and usp is just a spam gun for scrubs

AllOfYourMoney

VIP
Legacy
The python does 50 damage to a person without body armour.. the person needs to be standing still if they moving the damage will most likely decrease cause gmod has the best hitboxes... so it wouldn't do 50 damage to someone wearing armour regardless if they standing still or not.

Nura loves being killed by USP

Aquast

i puked
VIP
Legacy

MiGGo

VIP
Legacy
i head shoted u

for real though i think the logic with this gun was that it has less shots (6 vs 8) against the deagle, so it should do more bodyshot damage. I think 50 is overkill too and it should be more like 45-48. 50 is too high cuz it leaves the opportunity to 2-hit bodyshot. If u really wanna keep the 2-hit bodyshot then drop the amount of shots you get down to 4 or something

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Accepted. Will play test this later, but I expect body shots to be somewhere in the 40-45 damage range after the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.