Pending Combobulation

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
At round start, everyone is stripped of their belongings and forced to be holstered. A five second timer starts the moment the round does, and at the end of every five seconds, everyone throws a combobulator where they are looking.

When there are less than five people left alive, the timer shortens to three seconds, thus, increasing the urgency to finish off the other players. Last man standing wins, honorary points given to whoever has the most kill credits.

This is only a suggestion, more additions to the fun round can be made with community input on what they’d like to see changed with this, and developer changes may be made to enhance functionality.

Thank you for coming my Ted Talk.

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
This sounds fun but I feel like it's pretty hard to kill someone with a combobulator, at least when there's less people around

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
This sounds fun but I feel like it's pretty hard to kill someone with a combobulator, at least when there's less people around
Throw in the air or to the ground. Somewhere close-by that’s slightly above or slightly below usually works wonders at smashing them into the ceiling or the ground.

Last edited:

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
Throw in the air or to the ground. Somewhere closeby that’s slightly above or slightly below usually works wonders at smashing them into the ceiling or the ground.
okay now communicate that to every single player