Answered Comprehensive addon list that AHG uses?

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
Hey so ive been looking around to get all the necessary addons to have the maps, particles, sounds, etc in my game and all ive been able to find thus far are pierogis addons which list weapons and playermodels mainly, but are there any more i would be missing, i searched the forum and couldnt find anything of the sort, so a list detailing all addons AHG uses would be great, thanks.

Solution
to my understanding most of the custom stuff are models and weapons which are autodownloaded when you join. the only "custom" particle effect mod we have i can think of is the headshot explosion, which uses base Hl2 assets. the jihad sounds and other such stuff is downloaded when you join like every other TTT server. maps are also autodownloaded but most (if not all) of the maps are custom (or at least optimized) for ahg, and aren't publicly on the workshop. There aren't many highly custom things on the server, mostly just retextures.

A lot more work goes into serverside experiences or backend stuff, or the map optimizations. More along the lines of custom gamemodes and upgrades as opposed to a million crowbar skins and...

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
to my understanding most of the custom stuff are models and weapons which are autodownloaded when you join. the only "custom" particle effect mod we have i can think of is the headshot explosion, which uses base Hl2 assets. the jihad sounds and other such stuff is downloaded when you join like every other TTT server. maps are also autodownloaded but most (if not all) of the maps are custom (or at least optimized) for ahg, and aren't publicly on the workshop. There aren't many highly custom things on the server, mostly just retextures.

A lot more work goes into serverside experiences or backend stuff, or the map optimizations. More along the lines of custom gamemodes and upgrades as opposed to a million crowbar skins and orbital lasers. Ahg is pretty tame compared to most servers.

Solution

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
well, thanks for the info, guess the stuff i downloaded from pierogis list ought to be enough for now, for any missing textures ill just have to redownload hl2 and chapters which i should have done a while ago

Orion

He is Exalted
Legacy
ok but are you gonna give him a list of what's in the server or just gonna keep it a secret? it's not like it's FBI documents being shared over discord. it's just "this map is in the server, not necessarily this version because we changed it, but this map is on there".

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
i would kinda appreciate that yeah, but i mean its not the end of the world, ill just have to download each map as i play

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
well, thanks for the info, guess the stuff i downloaded from pierogis list ought to be enough for now, for any missing textures ill just have to redownload hl2 and chapters which i should have done a while ago
and obvi css. as far as the map list im sure even pierogi doesnt know. but he is the only one with the power to change that so @Pierogi