Confessions

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
The soul is a beautiful thing. And one thing I know is that holding onto the past isn’t good for it.

wether you people would like to join me or not I believe confessing is a good thing.

I’ve cheated on the same girl 4 times. It was never a sexual thing or anything like that. It was always about this thrill of knowing this is wrong. It’s fucked up and I ruined a beautiful relationship. I don’t expect her to forgive me anymore and yet she does and I know I don’t deserve it.

wether it works or not, I will know that my soul is a little less heavy

capri sun

VIP
Legacy
That went from so heavy to so light so damn quick.

Confession... Despite past actions saying otherwise, death scares the shit out of me. The fact there's all these different religions, then in these religions, there's dozens of ways of the afterlife in just one, shit keeps me up until like two am, staring at the roof. It really confuses me how people can be so indifferent about it all, or just firmly believe one way or another. But I'm glad they do, certainty is so much better than being lost. Heh, I guess that's why the future scares me too.

And 2014FHD is mid to me, Humanz is underrated (...I don't know if that last one is a crazy take anymore)

Scrungy

Serious Member
VIP
Legacy
one time when i was little i was riding a bike with this other kid and i purposefully ran into him and made him crash and he cried lol

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
I used to be a pathological liar irl and online, lying even when I didn't really need to and lying so much, I at one point had 5 different fake personalities I was juggling between various people and friends groups, when it all fell appart I got burnt bad, but I also learnt an important lesson from it, that it's a damn good skill to have in TTT, jokes aside though, lying is a slippery slope, be very careful with doing so, it will swallow you up and you will end up living in a nightmare you yourself made.

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
My handwriting is awful. I can't even read my own handwriting sometimes if I forget what I write idk why but it makes me feel so bad.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
That went from so heavy to so light so damn quick.

Confession... Despite past actions saying otherwise, death scares the shit out of me. The fact there's all these different religions, then in these religions, there's dozens of ways of the afterlife in just one, shit keeps me up until like two am, staring at the roof. It really confuses me how people can be so indifferent about it all, or just firmly believe one way or another. But I'm glad they do, certainty is so much better than being lost. Heh, I guess that's why the future scares me too.

And 2014FHD is mid to me, Humanz is underrated (...I don't know if that last one is a crazy take anymore)
The future scares me more than death. I’m agnostic, so I don’t have any beliefs to fall back on. I simply have acknowledged, over the years, that death isn’t something I can control. I understand it at the chemical and physical level, and that gives some modem of comfort. I hope this helps a little, but I’m sorry if it doesn’t, at all.

Ted

The cuddly bear
Prestigious
I have done a lot of shit I ain't proud of, though I have confessed most of it already to my best friend (some things will go to the grave with me).

In the end it doesn't matter what we did or where we came from, some people might've been in survival mode and do stuff that's not "allowed" in a normal lifestyle.
It matters who we are and if we can look each other in the eyes and be honest about who we are on this day.

So the only confession I have to give is that I am a boob person.
Also for all SGM leak confessions contact me on this number: 0032 (0)9398439831272

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
I have done a lot of shit I ain't proud of, though I have confessed most of it already to my best friend (some things will go to the grave with me).

In the end it doesn't matter what we did or where we came from, some people might've been in survival mode and do stuff that's not "allowed" in a normal lifestyle.
It matters who we are and if we can look each other in the eyes and be honest about who we are on this day.

So the only confession I have to give is that I am a boob person.
Also for all SGM leak confessions contact me on this number: 0032 (0)9398439831272
Jij bent geen zuid-Nederlander..

Ted

The cuddly bear
Prestigious
Old school staff can vouch for me being Dutch and from Noord-Brabant.

Hey kut, hou toch godverdomme je bakkes man.
Ge kunt de groeten uit brabant krijgen! Maaskantje!
English people will be so confused when they google translate Brabants :ROFLMAO:

I put a fake Belgian number in there for security measures.

Scrungy

Serious Member
VIP
Legacy
Old school staff can vouch for me being Dutch and from Noord-Brabant.

Hey kut, hou toch godverdomme je bakkes man.
Ge kunt de groeten uit brabant krijgen! Maaskantje!
English people will be so confused when they google translate Brabants :ROFLMAO:

I put a fake Belgian number in there for security measures.
let's not derail the thread with skyrim draugr language...