coolmatthew213​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:53365234​
Reported Person's IGN
jack$on​
Reported Person's SteamID
STEAM_0:1:62671957​
Explain the situation
Mass RDM! he so far killed 4 innos! The three was while he was a detective. He's supposed to be karma banned but it's not working at the moment.
proof of Dlogs will come in the next posts​

jack$on

Paris
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Like I told you before, H3llFlu$h and me were fighting. You tried to get in between. You shot at me while I was detective. So i killed you. If H3llFlu$h had a problem with it he would've told me/reported me for it. If you are trying to get staff or something. I wouldn't freak out when the owner gets on and doesn't help you. THE owner probably has a shit ton of things hes doing to make the server better for the players. Just PM the staff members.

coolmatthew213

VIP
Legacy
Like I told you before, H3llFlu$h and me were fighting. You tried to get in between. You shot at me while I was detective. So i killed you. If H3llFlu$h had a problem with it he would've told me/reported me for it. If you are trying to get staff or something. I wouldn't freak out when the owner gets on and doesn't help you. THE owner probably has a shit ton of things hes doing to make the server better for the players. Just PM the staff members.
Even if you and h3llflu$sh are fighting doesn't mean you have to break the rules just to do it for fun

jack$on

Paris
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Even if you and h3llflu$sh are fighting doesn't mean you have to break the rules just to do it for fun
Do you have friends on TTT? like are you new in this gamemode? You don't need to freak the fuck out on small things that dont even involve you. take a chill pill, pal

Talibandz

VIP
Supporter
Legacy
Posting irrelevant information in appeals
+1 This Jackson guy is always breaking the rules whenever I'm on. Just the other day he was harassing me and making fun of me for being fat. He also made fun of me for having a "triple chin" ban this rule breaker Immediately.

poopyjames2005

Banned
Yeah, every time I see Jackson on TTT he gives me a bad attitude and tries to kill me because I'm a girl. However, I've also had bad experiences with hots, he's quite the troll and often tries to start political discourse with me, claiming that the vaccines are for "sheep" and "libtards". Not really sure who to trust here, could be a lesser of two evils situation.

kanye west

Legacy
Pretty sure Jackson or I guess it might be Jack$on is a well known troll/rule breaker. He broke rules on the previous server and for some reason got away with it. Not sure why he is being allowed to break rules all willy-nilly (that's an expression) on this server too. Every single time I get on the server whether it is Modded or Vanilla and Jackson is there, I always see him RDM'ing and being an otherwise toxic player. I agree with pappy's post as well. I've seen Jack$on (see, his names are confusing) spew multiple forms of disinformation on the server. For example, he said, "The Vaccine will give you AIDS". I'm pretty sure that has been disproven. He's also spread multiple false claims about 5G towers and their involvement in the recent pandemic, and that is obviously not true either. Finally, he's been spreading disinformation about the recent US election. He's been saying that fake ballots have been being transported through a secret underground system linking all of the states together (not sure that's even possible ??). These are just some examples of his erratic, even a bit psychotic behavior.

Jackson/Jack$on also likes to manipulate other users by using things such as gaslighting. He will kill you and then gaslight you into thinking that you deserved it, even though it was clearly RDM. An example of this is when he will RDM somebody out of the blue, and then gaslighting them into thinking they were KOS'd or ran over an Un-ID'd body by sowing doubt into the player. This is a classic example of an abusive relationship, but I don't think the relationship part really applies here since it's a video game.

Finally, Jack$on has specifically targeted me for being a minority. He's called me so many slurs I can't even recall all of them. If you didn't know, I'm Haitian, and Jackson uses my race/ethnicity as an excuse to continuously RDM me, saying I deserve it for being a "f*****g Haitian c**t". Again, I'm not really sure what is with the hate.

You can see his friend here H3ll4Flush defending him because it's his partner in crime. I've personally seen them both RDM, but Jack$son is the main guy "in charge" here. Please "hit him with the book" i.e. give him the maximum punishment.

Thank you for taking the time for reading my post, have a nice day! :)

-boost

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
I will look into this report

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
I'm going to lock this thread until j3k can handle it.

optimal

RICHEST OOTA
Assistant Director
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
h3ll4flush is right, they were harmless. jack$on, h3ll4flush, and I were killing each other for fun. there was like 10 ppl on the server lol

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Alright,
So after reviewing the logs myself there are some comments that I would like to make, but I will first break down the logs for you in chronological order
1624662059639.png
1624662072241.png
1624662082673.png
1624662093768.png

These are the logs that you are using as evidence for the Mass RDM.
I want to comment on his kill at 11 seconds on you and his damage at 57 seconds on Volutedshark371 in which the explanations will be put along with logs within the spoilers below
You tried to get in between. You shot at me while I was detective. So i killed you.
This is an important part of this kill because when looking back at these logs and the damage info that goes along with them we see that you indeed shot while jackson was shooting as seen below
1624662082673.png
1624662313074.png
With his response to this as you shooting at a detective which is a traitorous act along with no death scene to back up this statement this kill would be Invalid (Word vs Word) in this case
I sent jackson a dm asking about this damage in which he responded with this statement
1624662419470.png
when I checked the logs they lined up
1624662093768.png
1624662435624.png
Again here we would run into the issue of this kill being deemed after the fact Invalid (Word vs Word)

Finally, the kills on H3llFlush
His kill on me were harmless
I would not punish for these kills as I am going to take this as forgiven for those kills

Overall I see no RDM here (or at least provable rdm at this time) so I will be marking this report as Invalid and Locking the Thread if you have any more evidence against @Jack$on please dm me on discord

Status
Not open for further replies.