Implemented Coomers Hand FFA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Lordyhgm

Awoo?
Prestigious
Legacy
Gotta be map specific or props are spawned, either way barrel bash would probably be better from a fairness perspective, but prop based fun round yes

Weet

Forgettable Member
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
Imma piggy back off this, Coomers hand detective/traitor weapon if the fun round doesn't pan out

metallia appericator

Supporter
tf is coomers hand

metallia appericator

Supporter

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
While I think its a good idea to have a propkill round you also have to realize a lot of people can't propkill/don't know how to. This round might be fun for the people that do, but the people that don't know how (mostly newcomers) won't like it. If the last 2 remaining are bad it will take a long time to finish the round.

Weet

Forgettable Member
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
While I think its a good idea to have a propkill round you also have to realize a lot of people can't propkill/don't know how to. This round might be fun for the people that do, but the people that don't know how (mostly newcomers) won't like it. If the last 2 remaining are bad it will take a long time to finish the round.
Yeah, but the difference between magneto stick and coomers hand is that you dont need to propkill with coomers hand, you can just crush them with the prop cuz it'll be much bigger

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Yeah, but the difference between magneto stick and coomers hand is that you dont need to propkill with coomers hand, you can just crush them with the prop cuz it'll be much bigger
that is if the map has massive props like richland

Aidan

Expert Member
Yeah, but considering our minecraft maps and other maps without props we'd have to map restrict it anyway
I agree.

Wolly

Vanilla is more your speed.
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
Since it would have to be map specific and there are only like 2 maps that would support it (Richland and Plaza), I think we should keep the Coomer's fun round the way it is now which is when an Admin+ is on the server they can start a vote for the fun round on those maps.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Gonna mark this as implemented. The plogi funround will give every player an AWPlogi and a coomer's hand. It's just been missing from the fun round rotation for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.