Accepted Daily Challenge

Antiant

VIP
Legacy
Could be using a specific weapon to kill people, or buying and using certain T/D weapons. It should only reward for killing if it pertains to your objective (T killing innos and D's, innos and D's killing T's) and should show if you completed it only after the round ends so you don't instantly know if you killed one or not.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
- Kill (amount) of Innocents
- Kill (amount) of Traitors
- Kill (amount) of Detectives
These should be
- Kill (amount) of Innocents as Traitor
- Kill (amount) of Traitors as Innocent/Detective
- Kill (amount) of Detectives as Traitor
to prevent RDMing.
+1

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
These should be
to prevent RDMing.
+1
Idea:
- Daily tasks
- Weekly tasks
- Monthly tasks (idk)

Tasks: (For every task you complete you'll receive an amount of points)
- Get (amount) kills with (T weapon)
- Get (amount) kills with (D weapon)
- Get (amount) kills with (weapon)
- Win (amount) of Traitor rounds
- Win (amount) of Detective rounds
- Win (amount) of Innocent rounds
- Play (amount) of hours on East
- Play (amount) of hours on Vanilla

:D

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
-Accept (this) suggestion

This suggestion might not be implemented by launch, but we’d love to see it in the game

Edit: We are looking into the feasibility of the suggestion. If we are able to do it, this suggestion will be marked “Implemented” upon completion. If we can’t, it will be changed to rejected.

Last edited:

RhazhBash

Legacy
On the topic of preventing players from RDMing to do challenges, a nice addition would be a way to stop kills from being tracked on rounds where a player receives a slay. If a slay automatically wiped that round's kills from a player's daily challenge people wouldn't be able to RDM and accept a slay or kill a traitor on suspicion as an inno to do tasks.

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
I know some other servers do this and its a great idea. I don't know how you would incentivize it though. Maybe points for each one done? Or maybe you can unlock like a skin or something. (Make a UMP daily by the way)

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I know some other servers do this and its a great idea. I don't know how you would incentivize it though. Maybe points for each one done? Or maybe you can unlock like a skin or something. (Make a UMP daily by the way)
It will probably start with points, and then the event tasks will have skins. That way we dont just have a playtime requirement for the event skins, its more fun than that ;)