Rejected Dart Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallia appericator

Supporter
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
VIP
Legacy
Yeah this gun seems a bit too overpowered to me.

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
The gun does seem really cool.. but it's super powerful...
  • You can poison a person.. the poison can be stacked.
  • The poison has a screen effect.. that will basically blind you and make it so you're unable to fight back.
  • Poison darts give a random amount of damage (42 to 82 by default)
  • poison combined with flare gun makes the player explode.. (possibly turns you into a jihad or a explosive barrel where you most likely will damage other players near by when you go off).
  • There's a blind dart that will just full out blind the player for 4 seconds. (I'm guessing this can be changed and possibly lowered too 2 or 3 seconds)
  • There's a mute dart that will mute the person for 5 seconds. (so no voice/text chat...) I'm guessing the duration can be changed just like blind dart.
  • Traitors can see if a player is Poisoned/Muted/Blinded

Maybe if we just set the gun for one type of darts only.. and take some features out of the poison dart if "possible".. than it might actually work.. Alternatively make it so you only have 1 dart.. or maybe 2.. but that still would be reallly op i think.

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
does mute work with radio binds tho....

Voca

o.o
VIP
Legacy
I recall having this T weapon on an old TTT server, except for a different version, the one that was on the other server, had 3 poison darts that dealt 5 damage to a poisoned person each second and that was all there was to it.
Wether this is the same weapon or a different version of the dart gun exist in workshop I do not know, but the Dart gun I know of would be fine to have compared to the abillities of this one

capri sun

VIP
Legacy
I think it would be cool, if you could only buy one type of dart. Like three different guns, but that might clutter the menu. Does sound interesting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.