Rejected Darth Kermit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

green county health dept

Legacy
Since there is a Darth Vader model on the server, I feel like this one could be a fun, lower tier version of it. Also cuz it's funny. It's Darth Kermit.
How is something funny just because it’s _____ ? Is it funny because Darth Kermit killed all the piglets before his turn to the darkside and still snacks on the bacon to this day? Is it funny because Darth Kermit has gone through tortuous seduction by Missy Pigame and he’s now a member of the subreddit /r/antiwork?????

I expect all my jerry mod additions to add both lore and humor to the server in a manner that is balanced and is fair. I don’t see how Kermit the Frog, Jim Henson’s legacy, being mixed with a George Lucas IP would make for a balanced skin that makes me wish to consume and use it as my own

also why the fuck would you suggest it be a lower tier than the current vader skin lol

Nick Fauxhill

VIP
How is something funny just because it’s _____ ? Is it funny because Darth Kermit killed all the piglets before his turn to the darkside and still snacks on the bacon to this day? Is it funny because Darth Kermit has gone through tortuous seduction by Missy Pigame and he’s now a member of the subreddit /r/antiwork?????

I expect all my jerry mod additions to add both lore and humor to the server in a manner that is balanced and is fair. I don’t see how Kermit the Frog, Jim Henson’s legacy, being mixed with a George Lucas IP would make for a balanced skin that makes me wish to consume and use it as my own

also why the fuck would you suggest it be a lower tier than the current vader skin lol
Yes.

Swiffe.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

Man just types to type

Status
Not open for further replies.