Death

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
Do you fear death? If not why?

Everyone views death differently

I view death as something natural, when someone dies they are gone, all that is left is the meat

In a more personal and hopeful sense I believe we are like stories(gold star for those that understand this), when you die your story ends, we can’t change the ending no matter what we do, now you can either cry and be upset about the ending or you can take the ending with a smile knowing that your story may be ending at least you know someone will read your story

metallia appericator

Supporter
i dont like dying because i want to see the world change and im paranoid as fuck
also i believe that when we die, we get stuck in a pitch black end, with nothing else, and i'd totally love to live forever

Swiffe.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
“Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light”

jack$on

Paris
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
tbh dont really fear it. If it happens its gonna happen. don't feel like putting energy into something that is gonna happen sooner or later.

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
I don't fear it, we all gotta go sometime, the worst part of it is once it's taken your loved ones, whatever was the last moment you had with them is all there will ever be to them. So many unanswered questions and lingering feelings, the only way past it all is to move on. The one redeeming thing is that their pain is done, they can be free of what ailments led to their demise. I will always love and miss those who I have lost over the past year, but for most of them, it's somewhat reassuring knowing that they no longer have to suffer. Cancer, Dementia, and Covid are bitches.

JapherGaffer

Banned
VIP
You know death is one of those things that is still so misunderstood.. I mean yes we understand what happens when we DED.. but we still don't truly know what happens. Every religion has their own idea of what happens if anything. When you actually read it, they all say about the same thing, something about an afterlife. I know I'm a firm believer when we DED we are DED there is nothing. Now that being said, if there happens to be something more after death I'm 100% down to participate. Kinda going back... death is death and in the end we're just a bag of bones being held together by the universe. I truly don't actually understand life.. people hate each other we fight. So I feel the better question would've been what is life haha. I'm a firm believer in science so what science says is what I accept, until proven otherwise.

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
do you guys think people who instantly die feel pain for half a second
Depends, the brain can live for a short bit if the heart dies so I’d imagine people dying from sudden heart failure would feel it. People dying from brain trauma might feel something as well but I’d imagine most brain trauma is like if you pull your pc’s power cord out. Just a blip and it’s over. All unsaved progress lost.

metallia appericator

Supporter
living forever is awesome