Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I wanna lower the zoom on the Dragunov scope, or look into a way to have 2 zoom settings on it (like the awp/ssg in csgo). Right now, I think the zoom is way to strong

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
I mean, making 2 zoom settings will make dragunov even stronger, since the 1st will be better for smaller map and the 2nd will be better for the larger maps.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I mean, making 2 zoom settings will make dragunov even stronger, since the 1st will be better for smaller map and the 2nd will be better for the larger maps.
thats the point. Currently the very high power zoom is a detriment to the dragunov. Either decreasing the power of the zoom or making it 2 settings would actually make it worth the credit you pay

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
thats the point. Currently the very high power zoom is a detriment to the dragunov. Either decreasing the power of the zoom or making it 2 settings would actually make it worth the credit you pay
Thought you were talking about how op you think the scope is, with the word "strong".
I mean, sure, I wouldnt be bothered with this added. Dragunov is fine though.

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
The dragunov is pretty useless in its current state. The zoom is too big, and it’s so inaccurate. I swear, half the time I shoot people in the head, it doesn’t hit them or just doesn’t register.

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
The dragunov is pretty useless in its current state. The zoom is too big, and it’s so inaccurate. I swear, half the time I shoot people in the head, it doesn’t hit them or just doesn’t register.
I haven't had any issue with the dragunov, ever, if anything it's one of the most balanced T-weapons. Just because it isn't a OP as fuck 1-hit knife or gauss doesn't mean it's useless. It's basicly a silenced rifle as a 2nd primary.

Last edited:

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I haven't had any issue with the dragunov, ever, if anything it's one of the most balanced T-weapons. Just because it isn't a OP as fuck 1-hit knife or gauss doesn't mean it's useless. It's basicly a silenced rifle as a 2nd primary.
If it was just a silenced rifle with the higher fire rate, I’d agree. But I think the zoom makes it only usable on maps like metropolis where the distances are extreme. And even there, the accuracy cone makes it more luck than skill to get the actual kill

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
Dragunov could definitely use a scope overhaul, as for the actual spray pattern and recoil itself, well that remains to be seen, I'm thinking of the first 3 shots in rapid succession being super accurate and there maybe being a accuracy decay if its spammed afterwards, as a sort of balancing act ? Don't take my suggestion seriously, just kind of pondering.

Aquast

i puked
VIP
Legacy
you think the dragunov isnt worth it right now? because it definitely is, with being near impossible to spot someone using it unless theyre in an obvious spot.

also I never understand why you guys bring up the credit cost as an argument - you get those for literally free.

Do not buff the dragunov. -1

ori with a gun

just vibin
Legacy
Used draganov on Roy the ship once and went undetected almost the entire round. I personally don’t see an issue with it and honestly we don’t need an SL8 t weapon

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Used draganov on Roy the ship once and went undetected almost the entire round. I personally don’t see an issue with it and honestly we don’t need an SL8 t weapon
Nobody wants to make it the SL8. The problem is the zoom. It's awful. It zooms in way too much, and keeping it the way it currently is just makes it a niche weapon. If that's what you want, then sure, don't change it. But as it currently stands, the dragunov is never worth a credit, imo. There are simply more efficient ways to get kills as a sniper (Rifle, AWP, M24).

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
Nobody wants to make it the SL8. The problem is the zoom. It's awful. It zooms in way too much, and keeping it the way it currently is just makes it a niche weapon. If that's what you want, then sure, don't change it. But as it currently stands, the dragunov is never worth a credit, imo. There are simply more efficient ways to get kills as a sniper (Rifle, AWP, M24).
Not everything in the buy menu should be something better than a regular gun; weapons should be fun not OP.

veL

Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
yes pls
Opal did this (think there was 3 zoom settings) and it made sniping much more fun

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Not everything in the buy menu should be something better than a regular gun; weapons should be fun not OP.
I agree that not every weapon has to be viable or GOOD; however, this costs a credit. It should be at least slightly better than default snipers you can find on the ground.

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
I agree that not every weapon has to be viable or GOOD; however, this costs a credit. It should be at least slightly better than default snipers you can find on the ground.
Ever heard about the Intervention? You shouldn't look at the dragunov as your primary see it as a sniper you got in your pocket while having an AK for close range. But we're getting off topic, while I don't have an issue with the scope having different zoom levels would be nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.