DillDoe

Your IGN
DillDoe​
Your SteamID
Steam-ID: 76561198128871564 https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kukus131/​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
The admin who banned me didnt ask or talk to me about the incident i was banned for. I'm pretty sure i had the right to kill the people i killed, and if i didn'd, then im sorry about the incident. But i never intended to mass rdm. I didnt know I was gonna get banned or anything cuz the mods didnt talk to me. Im not sure why i got banned, i dont remember 100%. But it was either on teenroom or Dolls.
Id like to talk to whoever banned me.
I dont think the ban was deserved.

last but not least,
If i did rdm/mass rdm, it wasn't intended. Im sure that if you'd talk to me before issuing the ban, we'd understand eachother and you'd understand my actions around the incident better.

Im sorry if i was in the worng.
Im not a troll guys, and i love your server. So i'd love to be able to play with the boys this weekend as well.
Thx<3 And im sorry if i fucked up. I mean it​

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Thx, do you know when and where i was banned so i'll remember the incident better? :)
You were banned on our modded server yesterday at 11:14pm EST (we only have one server atm).

Wolly

Vanilla is more your speed.
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
It was on Black Mesa, let @ParkRangerMoon respond to this with the details.

Ainoyu Yunomi

✘o ✘o
VIP
Legacy
Since @Pokeben10 and I were involved in some way, I'll post the evidence for first 3 reports (since I was expecting you to RDM again and get Mass RDM ban) that led to your punishment. Open the images in new tab to make it bigger.

This was mine. I slain you cause Barack Obomba never fired a single shot during that round when you claimed he did when you kosed Larry.

This was Pokeben's. Pokeben tried to reach out to you, but you did not respond to him. Thus, he used his judgment and slain you for RDM.

This was ParkRangerMoon's report. You claimed that CommitedJoker8 shot at you when the shotlogs shows 0 proof.

I'll leave @ParkRangerMoon to post his evidence for the fourth RDM.

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
Hi there! So in just under an hour last night you managed to rack up 6 valid reports. In each of these reports you would lie or loophole to try and get out of them. Yuuki has kindly provided the evidence for three of those reports, and in these links you can see # 4, where you rdmed someone and tried to claim that you saw a jihad, even though you were both innos. Since this was over the course of a few maps, and given the toxic nature of reports, using admin discretion we decided to ban you for Mass RDM. Since it was your second offense, that ban is for two weeks.

Damage Logs

So, having seen the evidence posted above, why do you think you should have your ban length reduced/removed since this is your SECOND offense of mass RDM?

Last edited:

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
I am going to go ahead and deny this appeal. You will be unbanned on September 22, 2021 10:14pm

Appeal: Denied
Thread: Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.