Rejected Disguised Crowbar/Shotgun (Traitor Gun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendaryRyan

Legacy
It appears to the outside world as an ordinary crowbar, but to the player, it is a shotgun.

It's a crowbar shotgun. a shotbar. crowgun? A Disguised Crowbar! No, shit, Disguised Shotgun? You get the idea.

I'd love to see the mildly silly stuff like this added in.

To keep it balanced I set it to only hold 2 shots, and the weapon is only buyable once, but you can change it idc

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Dude, this is like... wow! Probably the best suggestion in this platform alone. I got to say, this might be the best T-weapon ever. It'll be so funny going over to an innocent with this saying "Hey! Look at my crowbar haha!" and then POW! They're fucking dead! HAHAHAHAAHHAHA! It's so evil, so messy, so... PERFECT! I got to say, this MUST be added into the After Hours Gaming Trouble in Terrorist Town servers!

Also... this is OPEN SOURCE?! That's AMAZING dude! I love me some open source CONTENT. Keep up the GREAT work LegendaryRyan!

+1

Swiffe.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Dude, this is like... wow! Probably the best suggestion in this platform alone. I got to say, this might be the best T-weapon ever. It'll be so funny going over to an innocent with this saying "Hey! Look at my crowbar haha!" and then POW! They're fucking dead! HAHAHAHAAHHAHA! It's so evil, so messy, so... PERFECT! I got to say, this MUST be added into the After Hours Gaming Trouble in Terrorist Town servers!

Also... this is OPEN SOURCE?! That's AMAZING dude! I love me some open source CONTENT. Keep up the GREAT work LegendaryRyan!

+1

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter

+1

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.