Accepted Display the rules on the loading screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedplayer494

Legacy
Pretty self-explanatory this one, just like it was on STTT. While the players are loading in, might as well show them a brief summary of the server rules. That way they don't have to wait to be fully loaded/have the MOTD shown to be able to start to get familiar with the server rules.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Prozakk

Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
This would be a great way to give new players an overview of the rules, because in some situations, someone may join and instinctively close the motd. Leading to them not fully knowing the rules, or how to play the game. This could stop new players from joining and mass rdming, or getting frustrated and leaving from getting a slay for something they thought was kosable.

The Memelord

VIP
Legacy
I think that would be okay, but perhaps something more than just a poorly cropped screenshot of the Rules page on the forums.

The Memelord

VIP
Legacy
Perhaps like a single tip pop-up per each loading session that says things like "Remember: Don't say the N-word!" or "RDM is okay as long as you don't get reported!"

Frost

VIP
Legacy
This would be a great way to give new players an overview of the rules, because in some situations, someone may join and instinctively close the motd. Leading to them not fully knowing the rules, or how to play the game. This could stop new players from joining and mass rdming, or getting frustrated and leaving from getting a slay for something they thought was kosable.

You'll come to realize, you can even force the MOTD to stay opened for at least 3 seconds, and people still won't read it lmao

But hey, for the peeps who still read rules, minus well do it, it can help, even tho the rules r still messy

Prozakk

Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Bump
This would be useful to both regulars and new players, some regulars don't really know what the punishment for certain things are.
There should be some form of public list of how punishment will usually be passed down, whether on the server loading screen or somewhere on the forums.
(I don't think any such list exists on the forums, I could be wrong)

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I believe this is something that is a work in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.