Rejected Dissappearing villlagers

Weet

Forgettable Member
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
Okay so i had 20+ villagers disappear. I had them all with useful enchanting books, and all that other shit. I'm distraught. I get that this seems more like a minecraft than AHG bug. But In the off chance that you're able to fix it i thought i'd tell you. (I also heard that sanchez reached the maximum villager count when breeding his villagers, and thought that might be relevant to how they disappeared)

• Agree
Reactions: Rae

Lunar

8:00 PM
VIP
Legacy
Okay so i had 20+ villagers disappear. I had them all with useful enchanting books, and all that other shit. I'm distraught. I get that this seems more like a minecraft than AHG bug. But In the off chance that you're able to fix it i thought i'd tell you. (I also heard that sanchez reached the maximum villager count when breeding his villagers, and thought that might be relevant to how they disappeared)
i dont even think sanchez plays on the server, too irrelevant for me...

Swiffe.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Pretty sure this is a MC issue however I will look into this and see what can be done to stop this from happening in the future.

Reactions: Rae

Rae

Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I'd like to second this bug report. All of my villagers have disappeared over the course of today.

Swiffe.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
This does not seem to be an issue with our plugins or any settings, however, I will keep this up in case this continues to happen. For now it will be rejected.