Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
there IS a correct answer so choose carefully

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
Who actually has shower curtains just have a shower with 3 walls and a door weirdo!

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Leaving it closed keeps the moisture in a small space longer and encourages fungal growth, why would you leave it closed?

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Leaving it closed keeps the moisture in a small space longer and encourages fungal growth, why would you leave it closed?
Also, serial killers can hide behind it and stab you

Swiffe.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Only small brained individuals keep it closed, like helix said ya need to let the moister out otherwise

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Closed so if someone kills me while I take a shower I won't know who it is because it might be a family or friend and I don't want to see them kill me.
we ain't talking about when u r in shower, we talkin after shower

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Closed shower curtain back home because one of my cats will pee in the shower if we leave the door open.
Closed DOOR at my apartment because it has to be closed.

roy

idk I just work here
VIP
Legacy

On the flip side, closing the curtain traps moisture in the wrinkles and accelerates mold growth on the curtains. Obviously the correct answer is halfway. That way moisture escapes but the curtain is also open enough to dry out.

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
On the flip side, closing the curtain traps moisture in the wrinkles and accelerates mold growth on the curtains. Obviously the correct answer is halfway. That way moisture escapes but the curtain is also open enough to dry out.
How long y'all keeping your curtains? lmfao

knives

Legacy
I leave it open just because I share a house with two people.
It's probably the most considerate thing I do.

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
On the flip side, closing the curtain traps moisture in the wrinkles and accelerates mold growth on the curtains.
Am I missing something? It looks like you tried to disagree with Helix when you said “on the flip side,” but you kinda just repeated what he said 🤨

Closed shower curtain back home
Forgot that I have a sliding glass door too on my shower, does that change anything?

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Came here to say halfway for this exact reason

roy

idk I just work here
VIP
Legacy
Am I missing something? It looks like you tried to disagree with Helix when you said “on the flip side,” but you kinda just repeated what he said 🤨

Forgot that I have a sliding glass door too on my shower, does that change anything?

Nah I did disagree - he argued that fungal growth builds up in the shower area when it’s left closed. I argued that leaving it open does the same thing, but to the curtain instead. Therefore halfway is best.