VIP
Supporter
Your IGN
kevin​
Your SteamID
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
Not 100% sure why i was banned but i know that i was told to download cs:s by others which i did. along with it being because i never had textures downloaded​

Last edited:

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
Erm it clearly states via the forums that you were "exploiting"

Voca

o.o
VIP
Legacy
@helix banned you for exploiting as you should be well aware of why -
But please be patient for him to respond

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
Just gonna drop this here as a pretext:

Edit: Gonna also add this, since this was before anyone else had a discussion with you.
ADFC3353-B870-471D-A797-BDC4255F554F.jpeg

Last edited:

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Just gonna drop this here as a pretext:

You were banned @dogewant2be for exploiting the game by playing without textures to gain an advantage over other players. You were warned to download textures and apply textures before playing or else you were going to be banned from the servers. Why didn't you?

dogewant2be

Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
You were banned @dogewant2be for exploiting the game by playing without textures to gain an advantage over other players. You were warned to download textures and apply textures before playing or else you were going to be banned from the servers. Why didn't you?
i did, i think i said in dms how to get it set up because i had never played with them in my 1.3k hours in gmod, so said install it and i did and was told thats all i needed to do

dogewant2be

Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
along with the fact that said i had done it in dms so i imagined it would be fine

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Hey Kevin,

Given the conversation we had over Discord regarding textures, as well as the conversation you had with Park, it is your responsibility to make sure that you are using textures when playing on our servers. Despite you even saying you do it intentionally to gain an advantage, we gave you the grace to offer you a warning first. I was able to verify on my end using some of our Admin+ tools that you continued to play without textures (these tools are not public, thus the evidence for this was sent and verified to the other members of leadership). If you did enable textures, the only thing this can lead me to believe then is that you intentionally removed them again.

Given that you were given a more than fair warning, and still decided to ignore that warning, I'm going to go ahead and deny this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.