Rejected Dont use old rank names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter

Senior Moderator
Prestigious
VIP
I got some ideas: i will name them all here:

Divine-Omega-OverLord-Veteran-Advanced-Legend-Champion-Mythic-Immortal-Emperor-Ancient-Titan-God-Trainee-Recruit

As of right now, that is all i got. Will add more later. Fixing colors as well

I like the dislikes, keep it up ;)

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I like the dislikes, keep it up ;)
You made a suggestion. People didnt like the names you gave, and they are expressing that. Dislike is a neutral rating tho, so it doesnt really affect anything. Just a way for people to voice their opinion without having to type

Peter

Senior Moderator
Prestigious
VIP
You made a suggestion. People didnt like the names you gave, and they are expressing that. Dislike is a neutral rating tho, so it doesnt really affect anything. Just a way for people to voice their opinion without having to type
I know. I didn't mean it a bad way. RYAN.

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
I say we make Prestigious 300-500$ and you just get a free win pass 3 times every map. And you also get a really op weapon that aims for you and has infinite ammo. You guys will be rich trust me.im
This is very dumb, the way SGM had it was already paid to win with the gun+ammo spawn, we shouldn't make it even more pay to win.

Oke rant over

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
Supporter is $7.99 one time
VIP is $15.99 one time
Legendary is $9.99 a month
Prestigious is $99.99 a year

Then again I don't work in the finicials so... just my opinion
Maybe we should also make a rank to where if you buy it you'll get the rank on all our games. idk?

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Maybe we should also make a rank to where if you buy it you'll get the rank on all our games. idk?
in this model, at the very least, prestigious would be global

Status
Not open for further replies.