DOTA 2 Thread

Azaelus

Sic Parvis Magna
VIP
Legacy
Surely there are some people here that play DOTA 2. I just started playing the game as a full time replacement to League of Legends. I find more satisfaction and fun with the game and combat mechanics in this OG MOBA. I am still getting to know some of the more advanced gameplay and tactics.

I've been finding more success as a Safe Lane carry or Mid laner, with the occasional offlane carry role.

I play either Faceless Void, Phantom Lancer, Phantom Assassin, Juggernaut in the safe lane. Sniper, Zeus, Storm Spirit, Void Spirit in the midlane. Bristleback, Earthshaker, Axe, Chaos Knight as an offlaner.

Use this space to boast your scores and stats, as well as to talk esports given the upcoming TI10!

1624328378881.jpeg

Max

Supporter
1624382723351.png

yeah, i've played some dota 2. Even have the hat I got for going to I believe ti7 (that was a fun event)

I miss my wisp/invoker fidget spinners though, they were great until they died.

Mr Butters

Legacy
yeah, i've played some dota 2. Even have the hat I got for going to I believe ti7 (that was a fun event)

I miss my wisp/invoker fidget spinners though, they were great until they died.
656ab91613204cafef6755bd9b59d4e3.png

Yeh, ive played some dota 2. TI is only the biggest esport event every year

Max

Supporter
The biggest reason I stopped playing is just life reasons: It got the point where I was regularlly hitting 70 minute games (I don't know how, we JUST KEPT getting 70 minute games). Game has changed so muhc since there that I don't understand the monster drops and some of the timing anymore.

I'd probably just play turbo mode again to be honest if I was to start again.