Pending Drake (Reupload)

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
I understand that a lot of people hate rap music in this server but this is a good skin I’m telling you

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
We should make him naked with a smooth spot where his duck should be

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
I would like to apologize for upvoting this post I realize what I said was really stupid and immature and not based in facts at all, and further more after doing more research into the topic I realized that drake is a rapper and says the n word in his music and that is not the type of energy we need here at ahg. I will now be downvoting this post

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
I would like to apologize for upvoting this post I realize what I said was really stupid and immature and not based in facts at all, and further more after doing more research into the topic I realized that drake is a rapper and says the n word in his music and that is not the type of energy we need here at ahg. I will now be downvoting this post
Whelp, they just added a song that is literally about doing drugs. Puts a pretty bad impression on the server. What if a kid joined and heard it? If a kid joined and saw Drake, it would have no bad influence on them, it would be up to them to look up further context. But that song is ADVERTISING drugs. There is also a SERIOUS lack of diversity in the races of player models, most being Caucasian. I think if anything, adding Drake can help the community.
Love how staff are review bombing drake lol
If I posted some white guy like Eminem or Macklemore they'd be all over it. Instead they have to start the dislike snowball instead of leaving it up to the community.