Fillmore

Your IGN
Fillmore​
Your SteamID
https://steamid.io/lookup/STEAM_0:1:593217734​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
I legit was aking if I could say "nagging", KRUS was annoying me so I was gonna say to stop nagging I stopped myself because I didn't know if I would get banned for saying it even tho its a common word, so I asked Pierogi if I could say it and he banned me for a week for loopholing, this shit actually is on my last nerve because there was no way I was loopholing the N word by saying "nagging".​

Fillmore

Also, I legit was trying to pm Pierogi I wasn't purposefully messing it up, I forgot he had the accented o in his name. And this is a one week ban for asking him if I can say "nagging" with no sarcasm or jokes attached to it, my intention was to avoid getting banned not to get a 1 week ban.

JapherGaffer

Banned
VIP
Warned for Posting Irrelevant Information in Appeals/Reports
Hey Fillmore... so like your ban last time was for saying the exact same word... :unsure: and I do remember you coming back from that ban and repeatedly asking him if you can say it and he did tell you multiple times NOOOO and warning with a ban again🥵. You do have the tendency to want to push buttons and honestly if you cant take no for an answer then... I'm no Mod or Admin but the 1 week ban now is even to low in my opinion. Honestly I say take the week ban and just try to maybe learn different words. I hope to see a change in the new year man. ALL THE BEST WITH YOUR FUTURE ENDEVORS. 🙋‍♂️

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Holiday greetings, season 4 main antagonist Fillmore!

I banned you for this https://streamable.com/8ap420

Your explanation doesn't make much sense because you clearly know how to use psay:
1639871070279.png

The only explanation for this behavior is that you were faking a psay malfunction to loophole something you were banned for recently.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.