Rejected Firework - T weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
There could possibly be some bugs with this weapon but I haven't tested it, this would be funny to have when there's the last dude alive and you just hit them with the firework

plus juan

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
While it seems like a fun and interesting T item, it doesn’t much fit with the theme of the server. It’s a fun weapon, yeah, but might be better suited for a 4th of July event (if we have one)

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
There could possibly be some bugs with this weapon but I haven't tested it, this would be funny to have when there's the last dude alive and you just hit them with the firework

plus juan
I tested it out earlier today with @Reda-Lex. It seemed to work just fine

silent moe

Legacy
I'm not sure I like this. Only because it's using a crossbow model and firing a player into the air. What tactical advantage does that provide people or even in the spirit of the TTT we're used to playing?

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
-1 WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY NOT COOL DON'T ADD THIS BUSTER! LITERALLY SHOOTS PEOPLE IN AIR AND ONE TAPS WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH STUPID BROKEN ONE TAP WEAPONS ALSO I JUST FEEL LIKE IT WOULDN'T WORK ON THE SERVER WELL IMO

silent moe

Legacy
-1 WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY NOT COOL DON'T ADD THIS BUSTER! LITERALLY SHOOTS PEOPLE IN AIR AND ONE TAPS WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH STUPID BROKEN ONE TAP WEAPONS ALSO I JUST FEEL LIKE IT WOULDN'T WORK ON THE SERVER WELL IMO
Cease your yelling

Status
Not open for further replies.