Implemented Flying Scoutsman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Tomoe

Cute Bunny UwU
Prestigious
Legacy
This was fun in CSGO.
+1

kill waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
Banned
VIP
Legacy
I remember playing this back in css and it was pretty fun called Scoutknives I think +1

wubby

VIP
Legacy
Maybe 1-hit scouts? I can already see the amount of time this fun round would take without it

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
Maybe 1-hit scouts? I can already see the amount of time this fun round would take without it
maybe not 1 hit, but 2 or 3. otherwise its like that other funround that has a one-hit bullet

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
VIP
Legacy
one hit headshot, 2 hit bodyshot, as the scout ought to be.

Lordyhgm

Awoo?
Prestigious
Legacy
A boost to base scout damage yeah, to make sure that even if you land only leg shots you 2-3 hit, but 1 hit I feel wouldn't be fun as then it's pushing the ball into blind luck as opposed to flying fun

Virunas

Hey there sunshine
Prestigious
Legacy
Maybe add autobhop so you dont lose speed on the ground? +1 though

Last edited:

Aquast

SPREADING PROPAPANGA
VIP
Legacy
Interesting idea. In my opinion increasing air acceleration or enabling autobhop would not be necessary, since you have surprisingly a lot of control if you know how to airstrafe (trust me, its easy once you get the gist of it). To add to the bunnyhopping, I feel like you wouldn't want everyone to race around the map with such speed you can't hit them. Obviously that's the worst case scenario but ya know, I feel like it wouldn't be necessary.

Jabba

Banned
Prestigious
Legacy
I think I played something like this on Krunker once, and never found it again on there. I liked it.

+1

metallia appericator

Supporter
i hope my legs dont break
walkin on the moon
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.