Implemented Flying Scoutsman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
This was fun in CSGO.
+1

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
I remember playing this back in css and it was pretty fun called Scoutknives I think +1

wubby

VIP
Legacy
Maybe 1-hit scouts? I can already see the amount of time this fun round would take without it

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
Maybe 1-hit scouts? I can already see the amount of time this fun round would take without it
maybe not 1 hit, but 2 or 3. otherwise its like that other funround that has a one-hit bullet

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
one hit headshot, 2 hit bodyshot, as the scout ought to be.

Lordyhgm

Awoo?
Prestigious
Legacy
A boost to base scout damage yeah, to make sure that even if you land only leg shots you 2-3 hit, but 1 hit I feel wouldn't be fun as then it's pushing the ball into blind luck as opposed to flying fun

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Maybe add autobhop so you dont lose speed on the ground? +1 though

Last edited:

Aquast

i puked
VIP
Legacy
Interesting idea. In my opinion increasing air acceleration or enabling autobhop would not be necessary, since you have surprisingly a lot of control if you know how to airstrafe (trust me, its easy once you get the gist of it). To add to the bunnyhopping, I feel like you wouldn't want everyone to race around the map with such speed you can't hit them. Obviously that's the worst case scenario but ya know, I feel like it wouldn't be necessary.

metallia appericator

Supporter
i hope my legs dont break
walkin on the moon
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.