Rejected found a way to get at least to 3 time the amount your supposed to get if you join another one of the server on the day you recipe you pay out

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoroark720

Legacy
found a way to get at least to 3 time the amount your supposed to get if you join another one of the server on the day you recipe you pay out

found this out while trying to see if I you guy had a addon link because of not being able to join the xmass maps and jioned the minecraft server after ebing on the modded us server

zoroark720

Legacy
I mean you can get the lotto winning more then once by joining the other server on the same day you get your pay out

Kamoflajh

Gaming
VIP
Legacy
I agree

Voca

o.o
VIP
Legacy
Did you check your points to make sure you actually got the lotto amount 3 times? or if it was just the announcement message popping up upon joining each server since the lotto is global to every server

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
I won the lottery last night, for research purposes I joined the Vanilla server, and did not receive the same amount or a notification. I only stayed for a couple minutes, but may I ask, what led you to joining the vanilla server, and how long did you stay on there before you got your "2nd" winnings?

metallia appericator

Supporter
i dont know what this means but fuck leyworkshopdls

zoroark720

Legacy
I won the lottery last night, for research purposes I joined the Vanilla server, and did not receive the same amount or a notification. I only stayed for a couple minutes, but may I ask, what led you to joining the vanilla server, and how long did you stay on there before you got your "2nd" winnings?
trying to download addon and I got double though it had seemed t be afk and it was not vanilla I joined it was mine craft and I only tested to 2x because that what I did accidently also know I had one the week before just not logged on the servers till that day so that might be why

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
trying to download addon and I got double though it had seemed t be afk and it was not vanilla I joined it was mine craft and I only tested to 2x because that what I did accidently also know I had one the week before just not logged on the servers till that day so that might be why
what the fuck does this even mean

proper

Banned
VIP
Legacy
what?

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
Rough translation here but OP seems to believe he gets double points from the lottery because the lottery win noise played on both modded and vanilla when he joined

green county health dept

Legacy
“Whilst I was downloading the content addons for Afterhours Gaming, I got double points through the following method:

Let me preface this by saying the server seemed to think I was afk, as I was on modded when I awoke from my deep slumber on modded minecraft b4. I was only able to test my hypothesis twice, as I was performing my point exploitation experimentations accidentally. This all may be caused by the fact I won the lottery a fortnight in advance, just never logged in to claim my booty.”

It still doesn’t make sense fuck

proper

Banned
VIP
Legacy
this arg is weird

Status
Not open for further replies.