Pending Gabriel Ultrakill from Ultrakill

Everlong

VIP
+1 Gianni is a chad

wallace

wallace
Senior Moderator
VIP
wallace loves when gabriel ultrakill said "i'm going to ultrakill you, you insignificant fuck!"
(y)

Everlong

VIP
YOU'RE MAKING THE DRAMA

I'M ASKING YOU TO STOP STABBING ME, BUT YOU ARE TWISTING THE BLADE
i wouldnt use a knife, i would just shotgun you in the face tbh. now, i shall UNWATCH THIS THREAD to prevent further drama. if it is continued past this point let it be known it is not my fault

The Memelord

VIP
Legacy
i wouldnt use a knife, i would just shotgun you in the face tbh. now, i shall UNWATCH THIS THREAD to prevent further drama. if it is continued past this point let it be known it is not my fault
I'm literally the only person in this server who is nice to you. Do you know how much it pains me to call out your shit?

Everlong

VIP
ok i got pinged. i know you are nice to me and appreciate it, but the fact you are freaking out over a reaction on a forum is hitting me the wrong way. like, you shouldnt be freaking out over a reaction. plus, you pinged me to continue this when i just wanted it to be over. thats my final say on this. i hope we can continue being friends, just please calm down over the dumb reaction. everybody has differing opinions on things

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
its okay @The Memelord - I disagree, which is why I used the disagree rating, but I don't think you're dumb, which is why im assuming @that lonely hat guy used the dumb rating. he must think you're dumb. i actually think you're really smart, but we dont have a smart rating.