Pending Get New Emoji's

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
We shouldn't use the same emojis as SGM.

? instead of Screenshot_8.png
? instead of Screenshot_14.png
like.png instead of Screenshot_15.png
dislike.png instead of Screenshot_16.png
? instead of Screenshot_10.png
add thinking.png

And maybe some other once

any way you can find some nice once here

Last edited:

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
I’m just curious to your thoughts on this and why
I find them boring and why not? there are so many better ones we can make/download.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I find them boring and why not? there are so many better ones we can make/download.
The emojis available is wildly more expansive than SGM.

The reactions available are the same, since they are a xenforo item. I personally like the reactions as they are because they are supposed to be informative about someone’s feelings or opinions toward a post

Which one of these were you referring to?

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
The emojis available is wildly more expansive than SGM.

The reactions available are the same, since they are a xenforo item. I personally like the reactions as they are because they are supposed to be informative about someone’s feelings or opinions toward a post

Which one of these were you referring to?
Yea the reactions.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Yea the reactions.
Ok, so I’d suggest laying out what your full proposal for the change. In other words, do you want more reactions? or just updated emotes for the current ones

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Reactions like “GarrysMod” and “Minecraft” are very unlikely to happen. I don’t know what it means to have a GarrysMod reaction to something. It just seems like it would be making the forums like discord where you can slap your favorite emote onto a post

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
Reactions like “GarrysMod” and “Minecraft” are very unlikely to happen. I don’t know what it means to have a GarrysMod reaction to something. It just seems like it would be making the forums like discord where you can slap your favorite emote onto a post
well it was mend for emojis only but then I saw that those were already changed ?
I change the original post

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
Noooo thanks. Why fix what ain't broke? Like ryan said, they're supposed to be an easy way to reflect your feelings on something. They work perfectly fine, and everyone is familiar with them. Change just for the sake of changing is not always for the best.