Rejected Give spectator props 10x stronger punch force when there's <1 minute left in the round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

metallia appericator

Supporter
Sounds very silly, +1

Guerrilla Gamer

VIP
Legacy
ppl are already killing players with props while spectating. mods need do a better job of moving afk's to spectator and warning players not to camp. A few times i was killed by spectator props in the middle of a potentially round winning fight, denying me my win as a T. Ive seen this happen to others too and its extremely annoying. so a massive -1 from me.

maybe shorten round times instead?

Desert

PhD in Barrel Dynamics
Assistant Director
VIP
Legacy
ppl are already killing players with props while spectating. mods need do a better job of moving afk's to spectator and warning players not to camp. A few times i was killed by spectator props in the middle of a potentially round winning fight, denying me my win as a T. Ive seen this happen to others too and its extremely annoying. so a massive -1 from me.

how do i rate a post as vanilla?

also +1 perfect anti-delay measure :^)

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

I was thinking about this. Why would we make the round shorter in favor of the few, when majority are having fun in that last minute? We're just throwing away the opportunity for sanctioned fun

Guerrilla Gamer

VIP
Legacy
I don't think alive players should be the target of bored spectators. Sucks that ya died but let the ppl still in the game play the game. Hop in DM. Rounds are six mins long. I suggest rounds be reduced to five mins.

Reda-Lex

Tatical Lurker
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I never understood why spectator props rdming became the norm.

Ghosting, aka influencing the round indirectly by giving round related info to alive player while dead is not allowed and will result in a quite long ban.
But using a props when you are dead and influencing the round directly by killing/damaging/blocking/pushing players is allowed?
That doesn't really make sense to me.

I saw a few times, people targeting players because they don't like each other. Here's what happened a few days ago. Player A reported player B for propkilling RDM it was a valid report. Player B got slain and directly went to try to propkill player A as a spectator props, later player B was being helped by another staff member to kill Player A.

I mean as long as it stays between 2 players that both likes it, then why not. But personally, i don't like it, i like TTT not props war.

Give spectator props 10x stronger punch force when the round is over (y)

uvultimateoreo

VIP
I think the push power is fine as it is. It is challenging to get a spectator prop kill, if the push power were 10x it would be no fun.

Honestly, I think we should have the push power be the same but cap the total amount of push power to +7

As has been said, there is already a lot of this happening right now. If we make it a little tougher, less people will do it, and honestly it can add a huge element of sillyness to a game that often gets serious and frustrating.

I think we should actually codify that it is ALLOWED, but make it harder.

Swiffe.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Dude this idea sucks!!!!!’nn I don’t wanna be prog killed on my T round man, Ehat kind of Director are you!! You break your own rules!!!1

Weet

Forgettable Member
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
Okay generally if we get past 5 minutes, The Moderator is looking to slay the last T.
This suggestion has 2 sides:
Prop RDM and chaos is bad
Delayers should be killed.

The difference in opinion is due to the misconception that 5 minutes into the round isn't extremely late into the game. The chaos would start as opposed to mods slaying people. If it gets to five minutes, the traitors are either delaying or the innocents are hiding.
The suggestion is more like pulling the round timer back by 1 minute and instead of an immediate end to the round, a culling begins.
So i'm for it.

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Okay generally if we get past 5 minutes, The Moderator is looking to slay the last T.

The difference in opinion is due to the misconception that 5 minutes into the round isn't extremely late into the game. The chaos would start as opposed to mods slaying people. If it gets to five minutes, the traitors are either delaying or the innocents are hiding.
The suggestion is more like pulling the round timer back by 1 minute and instead of an immediate end to the round, a culling begins.
So i'm for it.
How about we remove props.......

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I never understood why spectator props rdming became the norm.

Ghosting, aka influencing the round indirectly by giving round related info to alive player while dead is not allowed and will result in a quite long ban.
But using a props when you are dead and influencing the round directly by killing/damaging/blocking/pushing players is allowed?
That doesn't really make sense to me.

I saw a few times, people targeting players because they don't like each other. Here's what happened a few days ago. Player A reported player B for propkilling RDM it was a valid report. Player B got slain and directly went to try to propkill player A as a spectator props, later player B was being helped by another staff member to kill Player A.

I mean as long as it stays between 2 players that both likes it, then why not. But personally, i don't like it, i like TTT not props war.

Give spectator props 10x stronger punch force when the round is over (y)

someone sounds like they got targeted for being a nerd.....

capri sun

VIP
Legacy

So i'm for it.
See Weet, jokes aside, funny rdm aside, you got the right ideas

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I killed a senior moderator as an orange cart today and 30 seconds later I was banned for "spectator prop hacking"? wtf?

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I killed a senior moderator as an orange cart today and 30 seconds later I was banned for "spectator prop hacking"? wtf?
were they sober?

Status
Not open for further replies.