Pending Goomba boots

gerafe

VIP
Legacy
Traitor item that allows falling with no damage. Could give cool set ups for newton launcher jump goomba stomp.

Not OP cause everyone can see you take no fall damage and then you are kos'd if caught

Swiffe.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Great idea, however I can already see people thinking someone should've taken damage from a fall and didnt then getting mowed down for it

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
Yes make this, maybe have it so you get 3 falls then the boots break or something cuz balance or something

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Traitor item that allows falling with no damage. Could give cool set ups for newton launcher jump goomba stomp.

Not OP cause everyone can see you take no fall damage and then you are kos'd if caught
maybe have them have to have a slot8 equipped or something? holstered or some model in their hands to make it easier to see that they used a t item to not die

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
Great idea, however I can already see people thinking someone should've taken damage from a fall and didnt then getting mowed down for it
Ehh we just put in a rule that says its not kosable unless its from an obviously fatal height like the top of the door on Dolls

Swiffe.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Ehh we just put in a rule that says its not kosable unless its from an obviously fatal height like the top of the door on Dolls
I see where you are going, and I really like this idea but if we did it for "obviously fatal heights" what about other heights where you should take damage, whats the thresh hold for non-fatal and fatal? It would be so hard to actually take any action on a report for this unless like you said they dropped from the heavens

(EDIT) Maybe instead of just taking no fall damage and to me sounds a little more fun since its labeled goomba boots why not have it so it launched you in the air and when you land there was a small AOE and whoever was caught in it died (not you) because it would not be as fun and way harder if you actually had to land on someone head, and obviously a one-use item. This would immediately cut out the troubles of what I said above and I think would be kinda funny to see.

Last edited:

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
Don’t know how or if it’s possible but maybe giving the boots a health bar so depending on the height it takes off a certain percentage of boot health instead of your health

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
I like the idea better that they cut down the amount of damage you would take.
Ex: You jump off the bookcase on dolls and it usually does 150 dmg, with the boots you would take 75 dmg