Solved Gun Make No Sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidan

Expert Member
Some gun such as the Duel Berettas, Silenced Pistol, and M1 Garand do not make sound; I have also been told by @H3ll4Flush that blood splatters have been purple, and he has no USP in his loadout screen even though it is there for me. These are just a bunch of minor bugs I put into one report.

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
Some gun such as the Duel Berettas, Silenced Pistol, and M1 Garand do not make sound; I have also been told by @H3ll4Flush that blood splatters have been purple, and he has no USP in his loadout screen even though it is there for me. These are just a bunch of minor bugs I put into one report.
this may just be an asset issue, as this happened to me with the colt python and was fixed when i rejoined. probably something to do with the workshop download system

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
I got the same effect with the Garand for one round, but I got it for multiple maps with the silenced pistol.

Aidan

Expert Member
I got the same effect with the Garand for one round, but I got it for multiple maps with the silenced pistol.
I personally haven't had it with the Garand considering I don't use it, but H3ll4Flush told me that it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.