Implemented Have a sign that there is a report on you and / or be notified when report on you was finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
Title.
I want to see when the report on me was marked as invalid. I know I can see that already as a mod, but speaking generally for the community.

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
You already have a message sent to you automatically when a staff member puts your report in progress and when they finish it.

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
You already have a message sent to you automatically when a staff member puts your report in progress and when they finish it.
Not when someone reports you

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
He probably means an interface kind of like we had in sgm which showed a constant notice as well as an audible message when the report was done

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
I have not even touched the servers but if you get pmed about a report being marked then that's a bit lazee

ya

roy

idk I just work here
VIP
Legacy
Those messages are only for the person who created the report. The person the report against has no way to know a report was concluded as invalid (obviously valid reports they’ll see a slay). +1 for that reason.

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
Those messages are only for the person who created the report. The person the report against has no way to know a report was concluded as invalid (obviously valid reports they’ll see a slay). +1 for that rea
In that case, I think you meant to mark my post agree ;)

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Accepted. I will let you know when this is implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.