Accepted Have weapon types for random

Status
Not open for further replies.

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
I thought of this a while ago but apparently @Yellow recommended this on SGM forums. So basically what I mean by random weapon types for random is like you can select a random shotgun, random sniper, etc in the loadouts page for supporters.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
while personally i think it would kind of kill the aspect of it being truly random, i suppose its also a way for people to change up their meta a bit without straying too far, shotgunnners stick to shotguns, snipers with snipers, rifle guys with rifles, submachine guns, etc

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
while personally i think it would kind of kill the aspect of it being truly random, i suppose its also a way for people to change up their meta a bit without straying too far, shotgunnners stick to shotguns, snipers with snipers, rifle guys with rifles, submachine guns, etc
Of course, if this suggestion were to be implemented, we'd keep the option for completely random.

Scotty

I don’t feel like cooperating with destiny.
VIP
Legacy
I like it. Random is always fun especially finding a new gun but not when you get a god damn sniper on a map like spacecraft.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Accepted, but it might take a little bit of time before we can get to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.