Shadow.

What it do Shortyyyy™
VIP
Legacy
man

Pacifist

the real deal
Legacy
I have the money to buy prestigious but I'm also like... why? this community may not last that long and I don't wanna sink all this cash into it at the offset. Especially considering the amount of content right now is limited and I have only played on the server a total of two times.

Also prestigious makes elite fucking pointless lmao. Yall realize that your monthly subscriptions are going to dry up the second everybody falls into either their poor bitch boy rank (VIP) or their expensive chad rank (prestigious)?

MiGGo

VIP
Legacy
bro you already bought VIP+ dont give me that "im not spending money on a community that just started",,,,,,,,,,, wtf kinda introduction is this ur giving me a BAD first impression!

Pacifist

the real deal
Legacy
bro you already bought VIP+ dont give me that "im not spending money on a community that just started",,,,,,,,,,, wtf kinda introduction is this ur giving me a BAD first impression!
I spent 15 bucks! even if this shit crashes and fails horribly i'm going to sleep like a baby knowing I only sunk $15 bucks as opposed to $300