Henlo friends!

Carl

Magic Doesn't Come From Talent, It Comes From Pain
VIP
Legacy
Hi, I'm Carl, my real name is Jake.

Most of you know me from SGM but if we have not met yet then hello! I am a very friendly and understanding human; I also really love dogs. (Send me pics of your dogs, please!!). I have 7000+ hours on GMod, and 2800 of those hours are on SGM. My favorite game is Apex Legends, and my Gamertag on Xbox is "The One Strange" if you wish to play together.

My favorite tv show is "The Magicians" (hence the PFP and Profile Banner); it is based on the book "The Magicians" by Lev Grossman. The Magicians is about two teens finding a magic college hidden in New York; the show includes magic, potions, mythology, and so much more cool stuff. There are five seasons and you can watch them all on Netflix!!!

I hope to meet all of you in-game when the servers launch soon,

Toodaloo!

Carl

VIP
Legacy

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
I had intercourse with your mother despite he being wayyy older than me hahahhahahahhahahaa

Carl

VIP
Legacy
I had intercourse with your mother despite he being wayyy older than me hahahhahahahhahahaa
I BET YOU DIDN'T MEET BRAYDEN

Carl

VIP
Legacy

Carl

VIP
Legacy

Carl

VIP
Legacy

Carl

VIP
Legacy

Carl

VIP
Legacy

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
CALM, MORE LIKE CALMING IN YOUR MOUTH AHAHA GOTTEM
TOO FAR WE SHOULD STOP DOING THIS BEFORE A MOD GETS ANGRY SO WE STOP TALKING AND AGREE I WON

Carl

VIP
Legacy
TOO FAR WE SHOULD STOP DOING THIS BEFORE A MOD GETS ANGRY SO WE STOP TALKING AND AGREE I WON
OKAY I CAN AGREE TO THIS