Solved Hit marker following Malfunction Pistol Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Hymen Buster

VIP
Legacy
I still am getting hit markers the next few rounds after using a malfunction pistol. Now, I think this is the malfunction chain as it becomes multiple people and hit markers. I can record and send proof if needed.

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
If you have a video that would be very helpful. I will attempt to recreate this when I get to it (next few days)

Ashes Relandi

Weeb
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
May have found how to re-create this Dime.
Involves the malfunction upgrade. But I can try and get a vid if needed

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
Gotcha. I’m also not currently present at my desktop and won’t be until about December 29th.

Desert

PhD in Barrel Dynamics
Assistant Director
VIP
Legacy
Was able to finally recreate this bug. I have a fix for this that should be live soon. Due to the finnicky nature of this bug I will monitor the fix's effectiveness closely. In the meantime I will leave this open in case people have the issue still (if you do please record and post it here if possible).

wallace

wallace
Senior Moderator
VIP
theres a few times where i can get it to half-work where it works for a round or two, and might just randomly stop working
it isnt that bad either cause of how it just stops at times

Desert

PhD in Barrel Dynamics
Assistant Director
VIP
Legacy
Hmm you say it half-works, can you elaborate? Does it only affect some people, is it simply unpredictable, or just hard to do? Any other data (such as when and what map this happened, preferably when) would be really helpful, thanks.

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
theres a few times where i can get it to half-work where it works for a round or two, and might just randomly stop working
it isnt that bad either cause of how it just stops at times
If you are talking about my "curse" thingy..... it can absofuckinglutely go bad very quickly.

wallace

wallace
Senior Moderator
VIP
Hmm you say it half-works, can you elaborate? Does it only affect some people, is it simply unpredictable, or just hard to do? Any other data (such as when and what map this happened, preferably when) would be really helpful, thanks.
it just seems to be a chance thing, any map, and yeah, just unpredictable, like nura said

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Fixed last month, let me know if this persists.

Status
Not open for further replies.