Rejected Hotline Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
oh my gosh, yes!

Scotty

I don’t feel like cooperating with destiny.
VIP
Legacy
Not sure what you are on about killing server pop, and just because you dont like it anymore doesnt mean we are going to remove it. -1

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
Not sure what you are on about killing server pop, and just because you dont like it anymore doesnt mean we are going to remove it. -1
It’s just a suggestion no need to be hostile, I for one just think it’s overplayed and should be removed just for a little bit to let other maps shine :)

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
I used to like this map a lot and it is an okay map with the easter eggs but without them it sucks, it decreases server pop too it seems. Remove map pls
I don't really like the map, but this wouldn't be a good valid reason to remove it

Aidan

Expert Member
I'm suggesting it be removed because I don't like it and I know others feel the same

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
it is an okay map with the easter eggs but without them it sucks
what does this mean aidan

there are a bunch of random cool things you can do in the map

Max

Supporter
Map's fine, just overplayed. I can only see it being boring is that everyone loves to just go to the roof and mess around/hangout.

metallia appericator

Supporter
Boring and difficult to navigate with many fake doors around, but i think it looks quite nice if you dont mind the skybox, and fun to play if you know the map enough -1

Weet

Forgettable Member
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
There's many maps in rotation that are a lot worse than Hotline Miami. You are suggesting removing it from rotation because it gets picked a lot, which is paradoxical because that means that players like it and it doesn't kill pop.

green county health dept

Legacy
This map attempted to kill my dog and took damning photos of me at a Christmas party. However it did tell me a pretty funny racist joke so -1

Last edited:

wubby

VIP
Legacy
The most shittest map to be ever recorded. fuck this map and fuck you joe biden

Ainoyu Yunomi

✘o ✘o
VIP
Legacy
As much as I find it dull if everybody chooses to hang around on the pool and roof, there are plenty more egregious examples in different maps that ahg has. Besides, it’s not too hard to bait some people out if you know what you’re doing.

If anything, I think hotline makes stronger argument for extended map lock as we seem to follow constant rotation of innomotel, dolls, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.