Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
this is incredibly useful information for the staff team. they should pin it

chewie

Vanilla Player
VIP
Legacy
I've noticed some of you guys don't know how to talk to a woman so I'm making a guide ! @pierogi @drysus @ryanhighman @ashes @j3kawesome

Step 1) ignore that they are female
Step 2) act like you always do

Thank you for reading my guide I hope its helpful

@intr is exempt from this guide he has special privileges
I usually aggressively grab a good chunk of my homies ass, should I do this with female friends as well?

Thank you!

knives

Legacy
I've noticed some of you guys don't know how to talk to a woman so I'm making a guide ! @pierogi @drysus @ryanhighman @ashes @j3kawesome

Step 1) ignore that they are female
Step 2) act like you always do

Thank you for reading my guide I hope its helpful

@intr is exempt from this guide he has special privileges
I feel like I talk better to women than I do to men. I think it's just psychological. All my therapists have been female, I talk to my sister and mother more than my father, in experience my female friends have been more understanding of my mental health than my male friends. Idk.
I think with most people they don't struggle to talk to women, but rather they have a hard time talking to strangers. Some people are just shy.

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
Nah bro gave a serious response

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
I feel like I talk better to women than I do to men. I think it's just psychological. All my therapists have been female, I talk to my sister and mother more than my father, in experience my female friends have been more understanding of my mental health than my male friends. Idk.
I think with most people they don't struggle to talk to women, but rather they have a hard time talking to strangers. Some people are just shy.
I'm autistic so I can't talk to anyone