Michael From Vsauce​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:65044380​
Reported Person's IGN
FroggoDoggo​
Reported Person's SteamID
STEAM_0:1:71084878​
Explain the situation
Basically, I was slain for killing a player (Sean- STEAM_0:0:52790590) who was in a firefight with another (Varim STEAM_0:1:195471776). The reason, according to frog, was that I "killed him because he killed my friend" or something along those lines. Apparently, the death scene CLEARLY showed that I killed Sean for toxic reason only and NOT because both Sean and Varim was in a fucking firefight. I do not record regularly, so I have no evidence on any of that- my report on Froggo is based on the fact that I asked for him to EXPLAIN so I could see why I was slain, and was given radio silence. That fact that I was slain for killing a T who shot another inno because the inno was "my friend" (WHO I DON'T EVEN FUCKIN KNOW). Of course, I could have a complete misunderstanding of what incident got me slain, which further solidifies this report since froggo gave a lackluster answer and when I asked him to explain, I received nothing but silence. I did start recording after I was slain and I further asked froggo to explain, if that is need let me know and Ill gladly post it, showing froggo had no intention of helping me understand what I did wrong, if anything.​

Last edited by a moderator:

FrogDoggo

I is gey
Prestigious
Hello I have seen this and i will gather what i have and get back to you

FrogDoggo

I is gey
Prestigious
So i would like to say that I had not started my recording at the time of this RDM. So I will take whatever punishment I will be given. But i will also explain the reasons behind why you were slayed for Toxic Game Play. So basically Player A. attacked Player B. (Sean) for no reason at all just out of the blue RDM. When I watched the death scene for this report I saw you Player C. following Player B. you and Player B. walk into a room then Player A. comes around the corner and starts blasting. And you were able to see all of this happen. And after they Identified the body you just start killing player B. who did nothing but defending themselves in that Whole thing. I also talked to @Voca about this and he agreed this was Toxic Game Play. But like i said i dont have a video of this or screen shots. Thanks For Reporting I will Leave this to @AaWolly To handle this is all i have.

Hummgy

VIP
Supporter
Legacy
So i would like to say that I had not started my recording at the time of this RDM. So I will take whatever punishment I will be given. But i will also explain the reasons behind why you were slayed for Toxic Game Play. So basically Player A. attacked Player B. (Sean) for no reason at all just out of the blue RDM. When I watched the death scene for this report I saw you Player C. following Player B. you and Player B. walk into a room then Player A. comes around the corner and starts blasting. And you were able to see all of this happen. And after they Identified the body you just start killing player B. who did nothing but defending themselves in that Whole thing. I also talked to @Voca about this and he agreed this was Toxic Game Play. But like i said i dont have a video of this or screen shots. Thanks For Reporting I will Leave this to @AaWolly To handle this is all i have.
Here's the thing: I didn't see who shot first or what. What I DID see was someone killing another. The basic gameplay of the game is shooting people who doing KOSable offenses, and the dude literally shot and murdered a man in front of me. I don't get how its toxic to kill someone who killed another. And I explained this to you with 20 seconds before the start of the round that I was getting slain on but instead of temporarily lifting the slay so I could explain further, you just went with it and then proceeded to ignore me when I asked several times how it was toxic/what I did wrong.

Wolly

Vanilla is more your speed.
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
Good Afternoon, so since neither of you could provide visual/audio evidence of these events. This will be marked as a Valid Report. I have spoken to @FrogDoggo about how as staff, we should be recording every time we are on the server and staffing for instances like this. Also, if a player asks for an explanation, we should be able to give it to them before the player gets slain.

This is going to be a refresher for
ALL staff.

If you have any questions, Please feel free to reach out to me here over the forums, on Steam at AaWolly, or through discord at AaWolly#6429

Report: Valid
Thread: Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.