I Bid You Adieu

Logically

You can't handle me. Not even with instructions.
Prestigious
VIP+
Legacy
Hey there,
I have decided it is time to go. It's been a great time meeting all of you, spending time getting to know some of you more. I am resigning, as it has come time to. I have some things going on in my personal life that have just....really gotten in the way of me continuing my tenure. I'm taking some time to work on myself, figure out where I stand. I appreciate all the support that I have been given these last few weeks when I have been really distant. I don't know when or if I will be back as staff, but I am sure I will still hop on here and there. Until next time, have fun, enjoy each other, and relax.

With warm regards,
Logically

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
It was good having you around. You’ve been a good friend and a listening ear. Don’t be a stranger, and hopefully we’ll see you again

The Muffinman

I got cake on dat muffin
VIP
Legacy
feel free to message me whenever

Andy

One of AHG's official music nerds
sad to see you go, but real life problems trump all, hopefully you can feel much better real soon and obvs still message and chat a lot - i aint letting you go just yet <3

Pacifist

the real deal
Legacy
its times like this I wonder what leon would do

"seeya later, bro!"

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy

Farewell my friend! But not really, because a resignation from staff doesn't mean that someone is leaving the community. I'm happy I was able to share the Traveling Wilbury's with you.

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Bye

PwnageKO

"I'll be seeing you on the forums."
VIP
Legacy
Okay who gave this bitch Elite tho