I can't believe it...

Grumble

Legacy
Has it really been three years? This entire time, everything from 3 years ago onwards was in my imagination?! Wall Street, After Hours Minecraft, all... nothing??

I don't understand. I didn't realise I was this crazy - this far gone. I thought I could still be saved, I truly believed I still held on to what was left of my sanity.

This is too much. I need to know I'm not alone in this delusion of grandeur - I can't be. There's no way this is all in my head.

All of this. All of you. You, specifically - you know who I'm talking about. The one with two arms and the torso that connects them - with the neck and the head and the eyes. You. How the hell could I have made you up? How were you in my head this entire time?

I'm crazy. This is it. It's all over for me. There's no coming back from this.

I truly thought I could be saved.

PwnageKO

"I'll be seeing you on the forums."
VIP
Legacy
"Yeah. It hits you all of a sudden, don't it? Time, and all those memories of yours gained along the way. The good and the bad ones, and where did those memories of yours leave you? Did they leave you better than when you found them? I mean, look at you and all you have done and all you have accomplished in all that time carrying those memories of yours. Nights like these, they make you think. About those memories of yours. And those memories of mine. Were they worth it? I sure hope so."

"Alright, enough chit-chat. Buckle up rookie, we've got an entrapment appointment scheduled with some of the local inner city youths."

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
I don't understand.

PwnageKO

"I'll be seeing you on the forums."
VIP
Legacy
I don't understand.
you-wouldnt-get-it-joker.gif