I have just been told i am going to die within a week

Texas Red

Banned
They have gave me a dose of heavy synthetic organisms into my blood stream here is my last will and testament
nitro i give you my twitter account
Scrungy i give you my vast wealth in hopes you can find your rival one day
Bartholomew i give you my hbo account so you can watch the sopranos
Waffle i give you my dog in hopes that if will feed you for the next few years
Pierogi i give you ownership of my discord server
icculus i give you real combined human
lunar i give you my large quantity of weapons
and finally alex i give you my greatest apology. I never meant it to go this far. When I started these shenanigans, I imagined nothing of such a serious matter. I didn't mean to harm your dignity, respect, or honor. But, now that's it's gone this far, I can only do one thing; apologize. So, from the bottom of my intellect, family, pride, and dogs, I give you my strongest and hardiest apology. I hope you could forgive me one day.

Texas Red

Banned
Nitro helped me write this using his powers of mind controll

Scrungy

Serious Member
VIP
Legacy
@Bonks this is your fault even worse, you changed your name to avoid responsibility and so i accidentally blamed an innocent person, shame on you. this is all your fault brother.

Texas Red

Banned
and I forgot to mention Meatwad... I leave you all my tf2 items...

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
@Bonks this is your fault even worse, you changed your name to avoid responsibility and so i accidentally blamed an innocent person, shame on you. this is all your fault brother.
LOL !
and finally alex i give you my greatest apology. I never meant it to go this far. When I started these shenanigans, I imagined nothing of such a serious matter. I didn't mean to harm your dignity, respect, or honor. But, now that's it's gone this far, I can only do one thing; apologize. So, from the bottom of my intellect, family, pride, and dogs, I give you my strongest and hardiest apology. I hope you could forgive me one day.
i don't think it ever got really that serious, it was just a bunch of toxic shitposting. apology accepted, hopefully your organic organisms can come together and beat off the synthetic organisms.