I leaf

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
Heyo AHG community, I've resigned from staffing.
I joined Serious Gmod on 6th February 2018, so I resigned on that same day, 4 years later.
Since then I've met a lot of wonderful people and friends. But when I joined, I was a part of a different community, and I was an admin there. I've met all sorts of people, all sorts of drama, that Serious Gmod toxicity was a blessing compared to that place. Not to say I hated it, I, in fact, loved it there. But I became too attached to it, I started communicating more with strangers I've met on the internet than my family and irl friends. A lot of them knew my name, my face, some personal accounts that are completely mistery to all of you. I mostly quit that community because I lost interest in it, but I also promised to myself that I will quit discord and stop socializing with people I've met online. Surprise, that turned out to be a great idea. I've become much more sociable, productive and overall happier with my life. It was also during that time that I befriended with some folks on Serious Gmod. All was well for a year, and half of 2018 and 2019 were such good years, it felt like blessings. When I started going to college in 2019, I started to be active in the community again.

Since then, I have never stopped playing TTT. Even though, by January, I finally found a group of friends to finally go out with, my plan to
avoid socializing with strangers was ruined by Covid-19. Forced me to spend so much time in izolation, I couldn't really see my friends so often.
I needed to socialize, so I would always come here. It's not a bad place to call home. After my semester was over, I had the whole summer to do
something useful with that free time of mine... I was finished with my bucket list very quickly... And I spent months just wasting my days on the
internet, only seeing my friends on weekends. Only thing that kept my battery fueled was playing TTT. So I eventually decided to apply for staff,
since I was already spending so much of my time playing TTT, I wanted to make it a bit more interesting, by having to moderate a server, while
playing the game. I knew what this meant. I would start socializing with strangers. I knew I would be committed. But I was too attached to it
again. So I set my goal: I will be staff as long as I got nothing smarter to spend my free time on.

But the issues I have are catching up to me, and I want to spend my free time with the people I can meet in face, build stronger relationships
with my friends and family, feel more fresh and more energized. After all, as I have said before, I have done this once in the past and it
turned out great. I am sorry to those that have left me heartwarning messages about me, I am happy that you care about me, and I hope I will be
in a different frame of mind one day, to spend time in English speaking communities again.

Ever since I laid my eyes on TTT, while watching PewDiePie play it, it just clicked in my head. I knew that was the perfect game for me, I wanted
it right away. 6 years later, it still remains my favorite game. It's a perfect combination of FPS game and social deduction game, two things
that I really enjoy in games. And even though I said I don't like socializing with strangers on internet, I feel like just playing the game
has never been damaging to me. It's still a lot of fun. So, I'm not really quitting the community, but I will quit discord, and cut ties of all
communication with the wonderful people I've met. I'm sorry, but when you think about it, I've never really been chatty in private chats.
I will still play TTT, very occasionally, but, I will focus only on the gameplay.

Moderating this community has been a blast, it truly was. Even though I am quitting for reasons that moderating this community had negative
influence on my life, I don't regret it. It was a pleasure. I'm not sure if I will ever come back to staff on the servers, but I will visit
every once in a while. Perhaps, if another world pandemic happens, then maybe. But I am happy to be a regular.

@Voca thanks for being an amazing admin, and a friend. I enjoyed our teamwork on the server and our squad games.
@Pierogi a fellow metagamer and geoguessr nerd.
@Bruno my neighbour. It feels so good to have a friend from Croatia. Balkan is a very unique region in the world, and I'm glad I have someone
like you to talk to in Serbian and share the same sense of humor.
@Agent Knockout the first Balkaner I've met on the server. We oughta remove some kebabs one day.
@JynxtheMynx thanks for being an amazing based mom.
@ori with a gun thanks for being a good child, and a fellow Vocal, never change.
@Nell my adopted child. Don't read your adminstat notes.
@Dan my legal child.
@Dani my illegal child.
@Bonks my firstborn child
@Siddo I know you cant see this, but I miss you :( Thanks again for VIP and 50$ worth of games, like why would you waste so much money on me.
@Lordyhgm went from being rdm queen to the queen of rdm.
@Jabba thanks for the ammount of time and effort you put into the community.
@Xerp a fellow skinhead, and a cat, meme, and cat memes lover.
@Reda-Lex I have always liked your high energy activity. You dont say a single word, but you are always a blast to be around.
@Ahalan me, you and Reda almost felt like a staffing trio.
@Spreadsheet I was always hoping you would apply so I'd have you on my team.
@Carl this man is both Carl and Paul. My true successor.
@Yellow thanks for leading my admin campaign even though I never asked you to xd.
@Titan probably the best staff member you will ever come across, probably the best person you will ever meet, our friendship will always be
treasured
@Weet @CodeName_Cypher you both already got my private tags.
@Tmods that I've trained during my tenure. This is something I probably enjoyed the most.

Thanks for being such an awesome community, don't let it die.
Love you
danstorm

Here is some acetylholin:

Voca

o.o
VIP
Legacy
Its always sad to see a close friend and one of the best moderators I have ever had the pleasure to have on my team, leave.

But honestly Im just happy that you are finding your happy place, and doing what makes you happy and what you want to do.
You always gave above the 100% and as much as you looked up to me, I can assure you, the feeling is mutual, and I looked up to a lot of the things you did as well during your tenure - you have lots of Great Qualities that I could only ever dream of having.

As someone who is not the most social staff member, it always felt great to have someone asking "Wanna play this and that?" especially when it was Wandering Vocal or an Honorable Vocal.

You were a great admin and you are a great friend Dan, whenever you are down to it, hit me up for Games c: You know you and Bruno can always count on me if Im not busy c:

I hope you have a great time with your Balkan friends in the mean time.

Bruno

Legacy
Aww man, i am genuinely gonna miss us hanging out together, believe me.
Every time we played something fun i had a blast, it was something worth looking forward to during the day.
I see you guys as a good friends of mine and there arent that many good ones that i wish to spend my time with.
I wish you would at least continue using discord occasionally so we can hang out at times but i understand if you still choose not to.
Do whats best for you. I do understand what you mean, you know, i as well could start doing the same thing.
Some things you wrote are relatable for me as well, like taking care of your outside personal life, i could definitely use some work there.
But know that if you ever wanna hang out with us i'd be always be happy to :D
In the mean time i hope everything works out for you friend, it was a pleasure :)

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
You were my first admin ;_;

I couldn’t have asked for a better one, you were incredibly helpful with any questions I had regarding staffing, and you gave me loads of insight on how to better my judgement in game and outside of it.

Teaching others how to make weapon skins was yet another thing you were able to contribute to outside of your original admin duties. I am proud to say you were my admin, and a Serbian AK skin will be made in honor of your accomplishments. I look forward to seeing you on the server again, друже.

#allamabamaforever
llamaswithhats-forgivness.gif

Ted

The cuddly bear
Prestigious
Hi!

Thank you for your service to the staff team, it was always a blast to see you around.

Great regards,

Ted the cuddly bear!

Ahalan

Legacy
Those early morning repops were always a good time, and I know exactly what you mean about a game just clicking. Have fun doing what you want in life, and if you do end up re-visiting Gmod, lmk so I can game with you again!